Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pretty Litte Shoes

I hope everyone had a terrific 4th of July full of food, family and fireworks.  My family is spending the week at our cottage with my niece and nephew.  My daughter brought a friend as well and my mom is coming and going.  It makes for a full house and a refrigerator that is literally bursting at the seams.  Dear family friends have a cottage just a mile away and there is nothing better than friends who are family.   While the weather was only so-so today, we are hoping to enjoy the gorgeous lake and our boat.

While I was playing around with my Distress Markers working on the June 12 Tags of 2013 I made this sweet little tag. 
Maybe it is because my little girl is well beyond the Mary Jane years- preferring to divide her footwear in the Uggs season and and the flip flop season.  Maybe it is just that the shoes are so darn cute...I don't know but I really like this sweet tag. 

Have a day filled with Sunshine and Glitter....

This post was linked to the following Linky Parties:

2 comments:

I love reading your comments...